EFFECTIVE DATE: July 01, 2021
In order to serve you better, we might collect information which includes:
This will include information that aids making personally identifiable easier. This data will include personal details such as: Name, Email address, Mobile numbers, Shipping address, Age, Gender and so forth.You have the liberty to choose which personal information you are willing to share, however your refusal to share all or some of your personal data may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
DATA FROM SOCIAL NETWORKS
We might require data from various social networking sites, such your social network username, location, gender, birth date etc.
MOBILE DEVICE DATA
This includes device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
We may collect information of how the service is accessed and used. This includes information on the type of browser, browser version and IP address and other diagnostic data.
The data collected allows us to have accurate information about you and this permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Company name may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- • Create and manage your account.
- • Enable user-to-user communications
- • Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- • Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- • Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- • Notify you of updates to the Site.
- • Perform other business activities as needed.
- • Process payments and refunds.
- • Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
- • Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- • Respond to product and customer service requests.
- • Send you a newsletter • Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- • Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- • Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
We respect and value your privacy. However, we may share information we have collected about you in certain situations but in good faith. Your information may be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- • If such information is required by law and in the interest of protection of legal rights.
- • To third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance
- • To protect against the company against legal liability
- • With your consent to third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- • We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- • We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
We may use tracking technologies such as cookies on the Site] to help customize the Site and improve your experience. You can remove or reject cookies, but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site. We may also partner with selected third-party vendors to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Site through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyse and track users’ use of the Site, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. However, any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Take note that we do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you are either a parent or a guardian and you notice that we have accidentally collected from children under age 18, without parental consent, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Take note that the application for a patent on this technology is underway. If granted it will give the company the exclusive right to control the use of the technology, as set forth in the patent’s claims, within a limited area and time by stopping others from, among other things, making, using or selling the invention without authorization. Beware not to act in a manner that suggests violation of this patent.
Phone number: +1 800 813 6247